GIANTS AND LITTLE ALIENS
In many places all over the world, over 300 skeletons of giant humanoid beings has been discovered. In many cases, in addition to the skeletons, giant weapons, tools, statues, and buildings have been discovered in the same area as the skeletons. Hundreds of ancient legends point to the existence of giants that lived among ancient man. These giants were said to be the offspring of human and divine parents and in many cases, were worshiped as gods. The growing evidence for the existence of these giant races is overwhelming.
Proof of giants’ existence – their skeletal remains – has been quickly secreted away in obscure museums, when not destroyed. Additionally, time has cloaked and sugar-coated these creatures’ true perverse nature, the majority too vile, too demonic for bedtime stories. However, history is replete with their tales of unimaginable cruelty, sexual perversity, cannibalism and pagan rituals. This is only the beginning. Some things are best forgotten. . . or are they?
Where did these giants come from and what was their connection with ordinary humans? Just who were they? What happened to these extraordinary creatures? Is it possible they could ever return?
- Present day modern man which averages about 6-feet tall + or – several inches or more.
- 15-foot human skeleton found in southeast Turkey in late 1950’s in the Euphrates valley during road construction. Many tombs containing giants were uncovered here. This pertains to the picture of the giant human femur and myself above.
- Maximinus Thrax Ceaser of Rome 235-238 A.D. This was an 8′ 6″ skeleton.
- Goliath was about 9 feet + or – a few inches. I Samuel 17:4 late 11th century.
- King Og spoken of in Deuteronomy 3:11 whose iron bedstead was approximately 14-feet by 6-feet wide. King Og was at least 12-feet tall, yet some claim up to 18.
- A 19’6″ human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.
- 23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.
- A 25′ 6 ” skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.
- Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.